Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:54:54 -0400
From: Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I give up!

Something you have not messed with since the tank change is changing the
current the guage is reading.  Only thing I can come up with would be if
the tank is supposed to be grounded to the chassis and maybe the coating on
the new tank is preventing a good ground?

Does the circuit have it's own ground or is it depending on a connection
between the sender and the tank and the tank to the chassis?

Maybe........

Mike