Monsanto.......ha!  I wouldn't take a penny from those crooked, crop
destroying, small farmer suing, cancer causing bunch of criminals!

Not just my $.02, proven facts.  There probably is not a more corrupt
corporation in the WORLD!

Monsanto's seed is being burnt and is not welcome in many countries.  Their
genetic modifications are causing what could very well be the end of
healthy food for Americans and honey bees world wide.  Thanks for saving
the world and ending hunger Monsanto!

Mike