On 6/28/2013 10:01 AM, Tim Crone wrote:
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Chris N John <ceand...@tctwest.net> wrote:

Sorry if I bothered anyone! I never saw the first posting. Thanks for
help, I'll just go back to lurking and see what I can learn. You have been
a great help in the past and I thought that was what it was all about!!

We've (almost) all done it, don't sweat it.  Did you get to check the
shifter linkage?
-Tim

No I didn't, Tim. As I said, before I never saw mine post or responses until I resent. Checked archives and didn't find much either--- Thanks for the message, and I think that is good advise. Good place to start. The tranny might be bad, but all the other gears are working so well!