Reading in the manual for the current model Grand Caravan, and it had instructions for Diesel engine and in ( ) said (not in North America) I had seen earlier dogde vans in Yurp with Diesel engines.

Does anyone know what Diesel engine they put in the Diesel Grand Caravan?

I know the cheep liberty has an eyetalyeen Diesel, but I think that is an inline 4 cyl. I'd expect a v6 in the grand caravan.

the MB 3.2 L v6 was probably slated for the USA G Caravan before the big divorce.