The Coast Guard Falcon 20s cut out a HUGE piece of the skin for a search
window, port and starboard. Always concerned me. Then they hacked away at
the undercarriage for a drop port for flares and rafts. [Think to yourself
how big of a hole you have to cut into the skin to drop a freekin' raft.]

I flew in a Falcon once -- Cape Cod to ElizCity NC, round trip. Enough
flight time for me in that death-crate!