you can use this

I understand these fluids are included as approve by Mercedes for use in the SLS:

Mercedes & Febi

Aral 1010

Gasolin 1010

Shell Tellus T17

Shell Areo Fluid 4

Please note: Shell Tellus T-17 has been replaced by Shell Tellus T-15

MERCEDES
Mercedes also approves two hydraulic fluids made by Shell for the SLS - Areo (aircraft systems) and Tellus. I bought Tellus 15 for about $15 per gallon - enough for a flush - in a five gallon pail.

I called the Shell Technology Department and spoke with an engineer there. He said the main things about these fluids are: High quality control, Being non-reactive to hydraulic system components and the ability to hold their viscosity over a wide range of temperatures.

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins

www.javaphoto.com