So how creepy is this?

A coupla weeks ago one night late I got an email from them suggesting I link up with others I might know. So just sorta surfing I scroll down the list and see a lot of people I used to work with, people I know, people who I sorta knew or heard of but were "friends" with others on my list. That was kinda fun, but no one I cared to "friend" or whatever you do there. I hit this one whose picture looks sorta familiar, and the first name is sorta familiar, and I look closer and see it was a girlfriend from some time before I was married, which was 31 years and 1 week ago. I just about sh*t. Turns out she is linked to a guy I know, two away, but that must include about a million people, and there were only a coupla "2 away" people on the whole list. So how she popped up there I have no idea, but it really creeped me out. I figure they must be using some kind of data mining someway somehow, but how she got snared in that I cannot imagine. Maybe the NSA are behind Linkedin?

The years do not appear to have been as kind to her as they have to me, either!

--R