It gets tiresome for me to constantly carry on about Kohler.

Their engines nowadays are no more distinct than most other manufacturers,
especially in the consumer products.

The days of the heavy iron K series are long gone. Their larger twin cylinder
models are still very good, but to be honest a lot of the imported engines are
just as good or better in some circumstances.

They've become a commodity, but maybe not as bad as Briggs or Tecumseh. Those
are still pretty much throwaways as they have always been.

Dan

Sent from my iPad