Anyone on the list have a JD garden tractor?

We moved and I'm not so interested in using my push mower anymore.  When we
had 0.16 acres it was fine, but I'm looking for something a little more
aggressive.

John Deere 330, 332, 455, and similar models with the 3 cylinder yanmar
diesel really interest me.  Anyone have one or any experience?  From what
I've read, they're the diesel W123 of garden tractors.

I don't have a huge amount to mow, about 1/2 acre, but I have potentially
500' of driveway to plow in the winter, and could find other uses for a
powerful compact tractor.  And if I run out of justifications:  they're
really cool and I want one.

This is local enough and the price is right, but looks pretty rough:
http://cnj.craigslist.org/grd/3951606736.html

NJ isn't exactly tractor country, so there isn't much to choose from.

Anyone have any experience with these?

Jaime

Don't know about that particular JD, but in general the yanmars are good engines. In fact, i'd say they are better than the JD engines. The one I had was 75HP and it was awe inspiring. not much bigger than a frod 8n or 9n, but waygood power. Less fuel consumption than 45 or 50 HP JDs

Mind you these are real tractors, not lawnmowers.

JD lawnmowers have a cult following.