i hate to further kill andrew's side business, but early 300TD mounts are a
different number than later ones.  if andrew has the early ones in OE/OEM
form, they are worth jumping on as those are rare.  the later ones are very
common and cheap in in genuine with the star scraped off form, which is
about the purest OEM you can get.  i've got a bookcase full of the later
ones in original that i sell cheap, but for a 79, they'd be rare

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> How much you want for them?
>
> --R
>

> On 8/5/13 12:12 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
>
>> I have some spare NOS motor mounts for a W123 300TD. They are not "Uro"'
>> let me know if you're interested and I will find out the brand.
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>  Hey Gang --
>>> Thinking about replacing the MMs on my 78 240D -- the URO brand are
>>> around
>>>   $25 and the MB are $125+
>>>
>>> That's a pretty ;large price difference - are the URO's 'crap" or is the
>>> MB overpriced - or both?
>>>
>>> comments about which I should buy please --
>>>
>>> LarryT
>>> 78 240D
>>> 91 300D
>>> http://www.okiebenz.com
>>>
>>> To search list archives
>>> http://www.okiebenz.com/****archive/<http://www.okiebenz.com/**archive/>
>>> <http://www.okiebenz.**com/archive/ <http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/>>

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*