On 02/08/2013 5:25 PM, Dan Penoff wrote:
Just had to buy a COP (coil on plug) for the youngest's 2004 Focus.  Ouch!!
$150 from the stealer or $102 from FLAPS.

Found a 40% off code for $100 or more at Advance Auto - TRT41

So the COP cost me about $67 after the governor got his take.

My $20 code reader just paid for itself.

Dan

Have these things gone up in price or is the Focus a different animal?
I have bought a number of the COPs for my 02 F150 and I don't think I have paid more than $65 for any of them.

Randy