I think it is called good engineering.

Although, Honda has the odd dud too. I just got off the phone with a client who was telling me his uncle stopped by with a brand spanking new Honda Accord. When his uncle tried to leave, the car would not start. The starter whirrs but it does not turn over the engine. Better than that, he has been told he will have to wait a few days as they have no parts for the new cars in stock. I suggested he tell them he wants them to pull one from a new car on the lot in order to get him moving again.

Randy