Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 12:01:47 -0500
From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT anyone have experience and opinion on late model
    trucks?

If I had really deep pockets, I would consider a brand new Dodge with
the Cummins.
I am not sure I want to buy an older one with a lot of miles on it. Some
of them tend to get worked really hard.
I expect, barring some accidental destruction, I could make a new Dodge
last me the rest of my days.

However, I also have to admit that I really do not need a 3/4 ton and a
1/2  ton with a gas engine probably makes a whole lot more sense.
I just like the diesel. Unfortunately, the new diesels have become so
fancy that there is no hope of having a lighter duty pickup with an
engine as trouble free as my old MB.
IF only there was.

Randy