so why do you guys worship a guy who does this to you for years and then
tops it off by telling you to give all your money to trent without
receiving any parts at all, let alone the dismal chinese crap he
specialized in, to support something he called "learning."?  it's an
awfully strange world, is it not?

everyone in the business knows that stuff is just dismal garbage and the
only reasons to ever send it to someone are huge markups and/or nothing
else is available.  real oem flex discs, mounts and ball joints are
available for any of your cars, probably for the same price that you were
paying for URO. in fact, i know a guy who would probably sell you the real
deal for roughly the same price that other guy sold you chinese crap URO
for, plus your orders would be correct and arrive in a timely fashion.

URO ball joints -- shameless and downright sadistic