Frosch has developed a loud leak on #6 and #8.  PPI showed one of them, but it
was tiny and until now not noticeable.  Now it just roars.

What is estimated book time to swap out the gaskets to get the thing to quiet
down?  I am on the fence over doing it myself, or having my indy do it.  I have
had terrible results swinging my own wrench, in that the older bolts tend to
shear off or some other horrid outcome prevails.  Then I have to have the car
towed to indy anyway.   Maybe I cut the nuts and run a thread former on the
bolt.

If I do it my own self, what should my shopping list look like?  I could not
figure out what all I needed from the CD or clymer manual.   Would I do both
sides, or can I get by with only the noisy side?

I am not interested in letting K'leb have it for $500

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers