So after calling about 5 different places listed on the poulan site none of
them wanted to mess with it, said they do not do warranty work. I called lowes
and the guy said he was 95% sure they would exchange it if I brought it down
there. I may try that just to see what happens. Long story short, poulan is
junk. I figured it was junk but I figured it would at least work the 1 time a
year I may need to use it.

Sent from my iPhone