3.5 here :)

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (169,xxx mi)

On 8/8/2013 7:44 PM, Dan Penoff wrote:
Congrats to all of you - you're making me feel a lot younger - we're working on
34 years....

Dan

On Aug 8, 2013, at 7:18 PM, Larry T wrote:

hey Randy!
A late congrats to you and your lovely bride!  My wife & I celebrated our 45th
anniversary  last Monday.  It was Aug 6 1968 - I was 18 and she was 17 -- when I looked at my
kids when they were that age I thought, "there is now way they could have done what we
did"!     Even so, we were just kids growing up together.  Looking forward to another 45
years together...

LarryT
91 300D