it might involve moving around . i can do florida in the winter with no AC
and also do points at elevation in the blue ridge.  like i don't think you
need any climate control in, say, highlands, NC for six months a year.

if it had to be one place, i'd say maybe san francisco.  although i lived
in san jose for 3 years and never used any climate control either

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Alex Chamberlain
<apchamberl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Aug 13, 2013 10:55 AM, "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > i'm getting more and more of the
> > opinion that the secret to life is to
> > always be where you don't desire any
> > sort of climate control
>
> Where would that be?  The only place I have ever lived where I didn't miss
> having A/C in both home and car was Seattle.  Still need heat in the
> winter, though.
>
> The northern coast of Oregon (like right on the beach to about 10 miles
> inland) never gets colder than 45 Fahrenheit or hotter than 75, but that's
> probably an untenable range for most people too.  (I consider it just about
> perfect. )
>
> Alex

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*