Sure they used to be really cheap, but the new french genuine ones just
work so well.  If they last several years, Its not such a bad price really.
 I tried a MTC first also...  I was constantly having to fiddle with the
temperature control to be comfortable.  Its a terrible product.

And speaking of climate control... I just bought a new servo for my 79
300SD.  It seems that benz still has several in stock.  I installed it with
a new amplifier I got from Gary a few years ago.  Its pretty impressive
just how well it works when "new".

I replaced what appeared to be the original servo in the car.  At least, it
was a plastic body with original numbers on it.  It had been cracked for
years, but recently started leaking a little bit and getting stuck if it
moved over to heat a little bit.  So I decided it was time to change it.
 Hopefully the new one will last a very long time, as I plan to keep this
car for the long haul.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/