Hello List,
For those of you who are familiar with Suburbans, please tell me accurately
what the differences are between the various trim levels of the mid 90's~ up
until now, Suburban.
So far I have been confused by what the SLT and SL refer to, and the GM
dealers seem to be in the same boat too!

Until today my understanding was that the SLT was the top of the line, fully
loaded model but I've seen an SLT tonight with velour interior while at the
same time an SL (which is supposed to be a notch lower than the SLT) hade a
leather interior!
I even suspect that there is an SLE which is supposed to fall somewhere
in-between the above two.

Actually, a web page describing the differences would be nice if one does
exist.

Thank you all,

Omar.