Well as you know I took pack the pos poulan 18 and got another pos poulan 20
50cc. Looking at it at the store I could tell it was much better kwality than
the other poulan, in fact looked like a husky except for the color and label.
Anyway, filled it up with oil and gas and holy mother that thing fired right up
and just tore up that tree. Took me about 15 min to cut it up. Never died,
idled right. Half a pull warm and it fires right up. Night and day difference.
I am convinced its really a husky but whatever the case may be, it's a world
apart from the last one.

Sent from my iPhone