Thanks - I know how to recognie when W124 MMs go bad but how about W123 MM? do they squish and get thinner? Something else?

Larry

On 8/14/2013 8:03 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
lemforder doesn't make motor mounts.  you may get OEM mounts in a lemforder
box, but they weren't made by lemforder.

phoenix makes motor mounts.  btw, they also make (or at least used to) the
suspension air bags on 109 cars