I've had doors freeze shut when a rainy day was followed by a freeze at
night.  The wet rubber weatherstrip freezes to the body and it's nearly
impossible to get the door open.

Perhaps a similar think could happen to a car that's been sitting a long
time, the rubber weatherstripping is rusted to the body.

Allan

--
Allan Streib