Wilton,

I have had this problem for years, but it only drips in major
rainstorms, and usually only when there's serious wind blowing too. I
was never able to figure out exactly where it was coming from. My
windshield needs replacement before springtime, so hopefully if that's
done properly it will cure the problem. I'm hoping the leak is not
from elsewhere, such as the sunroof or roof trim areas, as then I'd
need to locate the problem and fix it. Please let us know what you
find with your car.

:-)

-Dave M.