To: "mercedes list" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 6:04 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 91 350SDL

$1200; bring a trailer soon.

'Been a yard ornament long enough. Not gonna let grass and weeds grow up around it. I'll start getting reserve parts for my 87 300D off it soon and send it to knackers if nobody wants it.

Black, palomino int; no rust; BLOWS ICE COLD; working cruise control, etc., ('til I start getting parts for the 124)
Good tires, etc., etc.

Wilton