If I had a wagon, I'd be all over that. I was just thinking it'd be nice to have a euro hitch for a 123 sedan.

Hi all,
I'm selling my '95 E320 wagon this week and debating if I should remove the
euro-spec trailer hitch I installed a few years ago.  Its a real european
hitch I bought in Germany, with complete wiring harness.  I believe its a
Westfalia brand and rated for either 1900 or 2100kg.  I also have the
correct wiring harness which connects to the factory wiring without
modification.  Overall, its a very nice hitch.  Fixed european sized ball.
 I always used a 2" coupler without a problem.  Its only a few years old,
but does show some surface rust.

Anyone interested in it?  I'm in Northern NJ and would rather not ship it.
 Make me a offer that makes it worth my time to remove.  Its a fairly
involved process, from what I remember I have to remove the carpeting off
the rear floor, and pull the wiring harness out the dashboard.  I paid
something like EUR300 new, then had it shipped to the US.

Thanks,
Jaime