a lot of people dig it but it's just pain to me.  there are many who think
it's the greatest thing ever written.

but it's easy to understand what i'm looking for.  i like a good compelling
story.  i like some nice songs. i like a few jokes.  i'm the kinda guy who
wants to always be seeing don giovanni.  or der rosenkavalier.  i love der
rosenkalier and tend to dig richard strauss.  but then something like
elektra will just turn me off for lack of jokes and pretty songs.  the
jokes are big for me. for example, take donizetti.  i love l'elisir d'amore
but take out the jokes and give me lucia di lammermoor and i'm unhappy

only verdi has the power to get over with me without the jokes!

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:04 AM, Benz Hogs <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net> wrote:

> Don't worry, I'll subject myself to it this season at the Lyric :)
>

> Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
> '98 ML320 "Max" (170,xxx mi)
>
> On 8/26/2013 1:47 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
>
>> over six hours.  no real songs at all. i still have nightmares

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*