Yes it is convenient, when you got kids you can't go without it, phones, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles, even the printer, all on wi-fi. The only things plugged into the net are my ancient desktop and the pay TV, which is hooked up via net over power. Speaking of this internet over power thing, not looked into it much but doesn't it work on just the one power circuit?

Hendrik
who is surrounded by technology