BTW, Henny, is the term "BS"part of the usual, standard "Aussie talk" or is that some of it's recent "Amercanization?" ;<))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik and Fay" <heni...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts

We have to be careful of slandering people, accusing someone of being an alcoholic is pretty strong stuff.
Perhaps Trent has issues with alcohol but we don't know this for certain.

Anyway I wrote a while back that his first course of action is to sort things out with Rusty, crying about how hard it is to sell parts and how there is not a fortune to be made is BS. It don't take a genius to work out there is not a shipload of cash to be made on slim margins and a very competitive industry. Yes most businesses do take a fair bit of work to be successful, what did Trent think or what did Rusty tell him about the world of parts retailing? You work two hours a day to make 500 bucks? I would think it's a 24/7 job, someone discovers that they need a wheel bearing Saturday afternoon and needs the car back on the road by Monday, needs a top notch can do type of parts person to get that bearing there the next day.

My take is that Trent has done his dash here, instead of working hard to prove that he is committed to being a good parts vendor, he quits the list with a cry about how it's all too hard. That is called burning bridges or perhaps doing the dirty in your own nest. By the sounds of it, he still has not fixed his past mistakes and people are still out of pocket and/or parts. How the flying truck can he expect people to even think about dealing with him if there is still disgruntled customers here?

Hendrik
who likes a drink at the end of the day when everything is done