Ugh, the 126 is hideous, 116 is a fine motor machine.

-Curt

Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 22:30:33 -0700
From: clay <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1979 w116 headlights

I am having a hard time seeing the w116 as a collectors car.  There are a
number of good examples, but somehow they miss the bus for sex appeal.  The
W126 is much more exciting.  Maybe I am seeing too many that have been thrashed
over 30-40 years with little thought for future use.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers