Because of my limited NCSU and USAF education, I had to go to Webster to check out "strumpet." Some of us naive Southern gentlemen are not used to such high-falutin' terms. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "clay" <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts

My soft headed sister is in her own co-dependant world.

Husband of 23 years runs off with some strumpet, but is too weak willed to leave the family home. His wife is willing to work with him to stay in the home, all he need do is be polite. WTF?

He is not polite, is not being nice to the kids and is imbibing a bit too much. Time spent with strumpet is increasing and his behaviour is erratic, but probably coached by the strumpet. Wife tells him to move on. Helps him get an apartment. Again, WTF?

Strumpet is now in full puppet master mode and things are going to hell in a handbasket. Wife is still thinking there may be some way to save the situation. Parenting plans need making, counseling, child support, child interaction and transportation, maybe health care. No dice. Strumpet has a child with mental and emotional issues. BTW, she is separated from her DDS husband and living the high life with his cars, numerous cabins and homes, cash and booze. My sister is still thinking there is a way to get husband to perform his responsibilities.

Fast forward through the acrimony, false promises, all the standard marital failure leading to divorce storyline. Strumpet is interfering in the whole mess and there is no way this obstructionist bitch will not seek to destroy the family of her paramour. Now ex wife still thinks thing can be done in a civil manner, while former husband drinks, swears, threatens kids, does not perform according to court orders, trespasses and steals former marital assets that court awarded to ex wife, while wife is away for funeral. My sister can not understand why or how this could take place.

More of the same bull droppings through the spring and summer until last week when the strumpet calls 911 on dumb ass paramour, and has a restraining order on him before the cops have processed him. Who does he call? His ex to bail his ass out of jail and she does. Puts him up in the former family home she is attempting to sell, purchases him clothing, gives him cash to purchase fuel so he can go to work. Makes excuses for him to the children. Expects this mess to resolve itself in a positive manner.

He ditches the kids this past weekend, his weekend to take them, so he can rendezvous with the strumpet out of town. That restraining order was not that useful. Strumpet is evil. My sister is soft in the head.

clay

So why not have most of the list mooning over Trent?