I agree, the bigger men will prove themselves by letting this die.

-Curt

Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 12:18:22 +0000 (UTC)
From: roger...@comcast.net
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts

Hans,
I totally agree. This parts mess needs to be off list business between those
involved.
I have asked Kleb privately and now I'm asking on list, "please stop all the
drama queen bickering". As you know, I came to your list because of the "stuff"
on the other list. If you are going to allow your list to continue to
disintegrate into "stuff", then I guess I'll need to find another list. Anyone
have a suggestion. If I've learned anything from life, it's that saints are
never completely saints and sinners are never completely sinners. I have
business' myself, but I do not want to do business with any members of this
list. I consider you all to be electronic "friends". The fastest way to lose a
friend is to have a bad business relationship. That is what has apparently
happened here.
So, Kleb, please pull the plug on these discussions. IMHO, your list and its
members will be better served.
Thank you,

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.