Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 14:05:14 -0400
From: Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] RE; New car expensive parts. was: my kinda car

yes, it is far less substantial than the 124 but a very similar car sharing
many parts.  it ought not be substantially less durable and reliable than a
124 yet is/was maligned and, i contend. largely misjudged

i also have a certain fondness for the 2.6 version as a straight six rear
drive subcompact is a configuration i cannot help but love