Boy I guess thats tough!

-Curt

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:55:44 -0600
From: Craig <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts is dead drunk at walmart

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:05:19 -0700 (PDT) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We get porcupines around our camp a lot. They need disposing of as
> they'll kill the trees and literally eat holes in the T111 on the
> garage.

When we lived south of Calhan, Colorado, we met up with a few badgers.
They need disposing of since they will burrow next to fence corner posts
and will ruin two fence lines.

One day, when we were driving on the lane on the south side of our 80
acres, I noticed an animal ahead. I thought it was our cat. Shirley said
it was not. When we got closer, I saw it was a badger. The lane was
fenced on the south side, but not on the north side. When we got close,
the badger headed north onto our property. I followed it in our 4000#
1962 Willys Utility Wagon. I caught up with it well away from the fence
and rolled over it with both wheels on one side. I looped around and saw
that it was still moving, so I ran over it again with both wheels on one
side. I ended up doing figure-8s in the field and had to run it over
seven times before it stopped moving.

Those things are tough! And they have a full mouth of very nasty looking
teeth!

Craig