Thanks for your interest, but to preserve what little privacy there is
left, lets say I won it in a poker game and let it ride.. In todays world..
NSA has all my details.. perhaps would suffice.. ;))

I was born dirt poor, walked to school barefoot in the snow.. up hill both
ways.. but learned to be a ruthless bastard in business.  At an early age I
saw opportunities others didn't and capitalized on them, made risky
investments and got lucky, traveled the world for decades living out of
hangup bags and building business in countries that others were afraid to
go to. I lost more money than I made some days.. some days I didn't ..
parking money in bank CD's doesn't give a good rate of return.. land
does..[or did] so I bought land.. in several places. Still have some, sold
some, over the years, sold more than I've kept, but I still pay taxes on
properties in 4 states, if that tells you anything.

After 6 decades of running at full speed, afterburners on... I've decided
the one commodity I didn't invest enough in was peace and quiet.

I'm sure you are all a great bunch of folks, but I don't entertain much...
I'll take the list fest idea under consideration.

Rich is only relative.. if you have rich relatives. So I can't answer you
on that point.
I will say that Donald Trump does not have me on his speed dial list... but
then.. neither does Paris Hilton.. ;)

Now.. What kind of oil should I use in my Mercedes again?

Grant...