If you had, it likely would have been a bit sluggish from the cold.

Randy

On 05/09/2013 3:35 PM, WILTON wrote:
'Never saw one in Greenland.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Rattlesnakes

I think that if I lived where I might have come upon over 100 in the past 24 months, I would no longer be living in that area.
The distance I would have got would have been considerable.

It is one thing we don't have much of in this area.
Maybe they don't like snow.

Randy

Having come upon over 100 rattlesnakes in the past 24 months..

Distance is your friend.. see one.. get some .

Grant...

_