most street cops i've seen have no idea of how to use a firearm

the swat guys could really shoot though, like really seriously good from
the ones i've seen at the range

i used to have an AK.  would go down to the range and just open up with
it.  i learned a valuable lesson the first time i went down there when i
opened first and half the place turned to me with guns pointed at me.
seems the sound af an AK brought about quick reaction for our recently
returned military.  as i stood their in terror, one calmly pointed out that
it would be best in the future if i warned people as to my having an AK
before opening fire.

lots of similar stories from teh range, so many that i eventually stopped
going.  but i really did enjoy that place and the people there

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Scott Ritchey <ritche...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> According to my local firearms instructor (who is a cop and also a firearms
> instructor for his department), most cops are not particularly good shots.
> They have so much other crap they have to do that for most "good enough" is
> good enough when it comes to qualifying.  The percentage of cops that ever
> fire their weapon for real is quite small. But it's a different story for
> "aggressive enforcement" teams.

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*