first of all, i recommended jeb.  did you visit with him and juanita?

as for carlos, he is a nice man , an old school seat of his pants mechanic
who time has passed by.  you can get him to work super cheap on your car,
but he will get in trouble with more modern electronic systems

a lot of guys will build super nice customer oriented facilities, but that
place proves none of that is necessary or even desirable.  jono has twice
as much work as he can handle out of that appalling place!