I am buying some springs from Gary. He promised me they would lift my bonnet and keep it up, even on an old car.

--R

On 9/10/13 4:19 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
i hate marketing as it is the art of selling you garbage you don't have any
use for and making you feel good about the hosing just received

i don't get why people go for it, but they love it.  not getting this is
probably why i'm not good with the ladies either

it's all foreign to me