-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Christopher McCann
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:28 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Preventative Maintenance Question

and be SURE to ask for a high mileage badge  application if you have over
163,000 miles. And register your car with  them as it makes it easier if you
ever need to use their free Roadside  Assistance (free fuel if you run out,
free jump, free tire  change...other stuff is NOT free) - very nice service.

  Chris

Christopher McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:someone  may have already
mentioned this...and I missed what car we're talking  about, but you can
call MBUSA (1-800-FOR-MERC) and request the  maintenance book. Some are no
longer available - most are. I think I  got the last W123 240D, becuase now
I'm photocopying it for friends and  I only bought it cuz W115 240D was out
of print (my other two were  still available) - ANYWAY, they tell you all
the PM that needs done at  what intervals. You can do it all yourself, sign
the book yourself,  etc. There are a ton of people and resources here to
help you do the  work as it comes up.

  Chris