Matlock was a gentleman, the new wheelchair cop is fresh out of Watts and with
all the modern first world problems a banger has.    Perry Mason was manly,
Buddy Ebson, Andy Griffith, and most of the men from 40 years ago were hung.
Now we have the post E.D. multiculturalists who look like they walked out of
homeless missions.

clay