Sons of Anarchy, too.

Yes, I would agree that there are finally some well written shows on now, but
they are surrounded by 1000s of others that are totally dreck.

Case in point: neighbor's daughter recently starred in a reality show called
"Below Deck", purportedly about the crew on a for-hire luxury yacht. It was
totally fabricated, yet passed off as a "reality" show.

The term "polished turd" came to mind when I watched a small amount of the show
(all I could handle.)

This, sadly, is representative of the majority of the crap that's out there....

Dan who pretty much loathes TV

Dan