----- Original Message ----- From: <m...@voyager.net>
In the late 1940s we went crabbing and mullet snatching on the Clearwater
Causeway.  (Dan knows where it is.)

Clam traps would be more useful in Clearwater these days.
http://www.xenu.net/clam_faq.html
Mitch.

That's weird.  The scientologists have probably spent several billion
dollars buying and building in Clearwater.  Big scandal over death of a
follower who was kept captive and given one of their "treatments".  I think
they finally settled with the relatives.

Also, you've probably heard/read about the Koran-burning pastors arrest:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-pastors-plan-to-burn-2998-copies-of-the-koran-to-mark-911-ends-in-arrest-8811355.html

All sorts of interesting people seem to wind up in Florida and do strange
things.  Seems to affect the locals as well.  For example, several years ago
we had a city councilman pull a banana on another councilman and aim it
straight at him.
Gerry