If you call up and talk to George about how much you pimp his products on the
list he might send you something free.  He used to do it for me.  I also pimped
his stuff at Harley Davidson when the wife worked there - until we ran into him
at the Daytona Rally one year.  He said he made more money selling the stuff to
bikers to rejuvenate their leather jackets than he did for car interiors.

He did his requisite demo there, too, only using a really ragged leather jacket
instead of a beater car seat from the knackers.

Nice guy.  Has a nice Rolls Royce.

Dan