On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:19:31 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<ka...@striplin.net> wrote:

> Well we don't have much call for a chile roaster here so will have to
> make due.

I'm sure you can make do, and that quite easily, too....

> So once they are roasted how long do they typically stay good?

Divide them up into serving-size portions, bag them up in ZIP-Loc bags,
and then freeze them. When you want some chiles, take out a bag and let
them thaw. Once thawed, they will stay good a week or so, maybe even two
weeks -- I wouldn't push it though. Frozen, they will stay good 6 months
to a year.

Craig