Didn't you gloat about how cheap that was? At least my ex-SDL still runs and drives.... :)

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (170,xxx mi)

On 9/13/2013 4:35 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I got this 87 300D I picked up, been sitting a long time, rats have
chewed some wires.  You put a battery in it, turn the key on and
nothing.  No lights, nothing.  I did some preliminary checks but I am
guessing either the ground wire is off somewhere, or the big main
positive line that runs from battery to starter is cut or something?