Gary,
I ship to Canada several times during the year and especially during the
Christmas season. While UPS may seem cheaper, they will PO your customers
because both they and Fedex charge large "brokerage fees" to simply complete a
form. The USPS does not do this. Therefore, in total USPS is cheaper for your
customer. Normally, I only use USPS for international shipping. The tracking is
good, claims good, and ship time is reasonable. I also only take PayPal for
international shipping as the credit cards get into conversion rates, etc. and
cost more.
Just some extra info.
Best Wishes,

Roger Hale