Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:24:10 -0400
From: Angelo Giaimo <michaelangel...@gmail.com>
To: "mercedes@okiebenz.com" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] 350 SDL Opinions

Well folks, it finally happened!  My 1990 350SDL rod bender with 278k and a
repair history similar to Wilton's (my head gasket was at ~125k but still on
the original trans) was rear-ended by a school bus!

Getting an estimate from my shop today and my ins co is looking at it also, as
is the bus co's ins. Have full collision and comp, yet, so I don't know how the
numbers work out or if its a total.

After seeing what happened to Wilton, I was just wondering if I should seize
the opportunity to unload it or fix it....

Just PO'ed right now.....

Angelo