Yes, it does (at least with MB's). I only know of one engine MB USA
permitted "regular unleaded" in, the 3.8L M116.

Cool, I'm sure it is! The E250 BT's 0-60 time is the same as the '94
E420 I had (7.1 sec)! Waiting for the mpg reports to start coming in!
The 46mpg hwy Cruze diesel, apparently can get up into the high 50's
straight highway!

Have you had a chance to look at/test drive the new CLA? Rated 38mpg
hwy, not bad!