'Don't think I've ridden in a car with all the windows down in 45+ years.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 350SDL on eBay

On 26/09/2013 9:23 AM, WILTON wrote:
Wonder why all the windows are down; so he can hear all the loud clattering better or to hear a rod come through to daylight or to better hear the silence after the chain breaks/brakes?

Wilton

I know! I know!  (Waving arms and jumping up and down.)

Because - the AC blows so cold that you have to open the windows or you will freeze to death.

Randy